The purpose of this document is to define the terms and conditions in which MédiCapital, hereafter the PUBLISHER, provides its users with the site and its available services, and indicates how users can access the site and use its services. All connections to the site are subject to compliance with these terms. For users, accessing the PUBLISHER’s site at the following URL: www.medicapital.net, means accepting the terms set out below.
- The general structure of MédiCapital’s website, as well as its text, graphics, images, sounds, and videos, are the property of the PUBLISHER or its partners. Any full or partial representation and/or reproduction and/or use of the content and services on the MédiCapital website, by any means, without the prior written authorization of MédiCapital and/or its partners is strictly prohibited and is liable to constitute copyright infringement under articles L 335-2 et seq. of the Intellectual Property Code.
- MédiCapital is a trademark of MédiCapital Inc. Any full or partial representation and/or reproduction and/or use of these brands, in any way, is completely prohibited.
- No reproduction (full or partial) of the site, under Article L 122-5 of the Intellectual Property Code, can be made without the authorization of the publication editor.
- All elements of the site, including downloadable documents, are free from copyright. With the exception of illustrations, photos and reproduction of the site’s webpages are authorized provided that the source is indicated. They cannot be used for commercial or advertising purposes.
The MédiCapital website may contain hyperlinks to other sites on the Internet. Clicking on these links takes you away from the MédiCapital site. A liA link may be created to the site’s homepage without the explicit authorization of the PUBLISHER. No prior authorization or request for information can be requested by the PUBLISHER with regard to a site that wants to set up a link to the PUBLISHER ‘s site. However, this site should be displayed in a new browser window. The PUBLISHER reserves the right to request deletion of a link it considers to be non-compliant with the MédiCapital site’s purpose.
The information and/or documents on this site and/or accessible through this site originate from sources considered to be reliable. However, the information and/or documents may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. The PUBLISHER reserves the right to correct these errors, once they have been brought to its attention. It is strongly recommended that the accuracy and relevance of the information and/or documents available on the site be verified. The information and/or documents available on the site are subject to changes or updates at any time. Specifically, they may have been updated between when they were downloaded and when users access them. The use of the information and/or documents available on the site is the sole responsibility of users, who assume all potential consequences that arise as a result. The PUBLISHER cannot be held responsible for this and is free from recourse. The PUBLISHER can on no account be held responsible for any damage resulting from the interpretation or use of the information and/or documents available on the site.
The PUBLISHER is committed to providing 24/7 access to the site, except in cases of force majeure or an event outside of the PUBLISHER ‘s control, subject to any breakdowns or maintenance operations necessary for the proper functioning of the site and its services. As a result, the PUBLISHER cannot guarantee access to its site and/or services or the reliability of its transmission and performance in terms of response time or quality. No technical assistance is provided to users by electronic means or by phone. The PUBLISHER cannot be held responsible in the case of inability to access the site and/or use its services. Moreover, the PUBLISHER may need to interrupt the site or a service at any time without notice and without right to compensation. Users acknowledge and accept that the PUBLISHER is not responsible for any interruptions or consequences to users or any third party.
Rules for Internet Use
Users confirm that they accept the characteristics and limits of the Internet, and acknowledge that:
- The PUBLISHER assumes no responsibility for services accessed through the Internet and has no control whatsoever on the nature or characteristics of data that could pass through its host.
- Users acknowledge that data transmitted over the Internet is not protected, particularly against any possible misuse. The use of the MédiCapital logo establishes a simple presumption of validity. The communication of any information considered by users to be sensitive or confidential is at users’ own risk.
- Users are solely responsible for the use of the data they consult, search for, and transfer over the Internet.
- Users acknowledge that the PUBLISHER has no control over the content of services available over the Internet.